Sunday, February 17, 2008

no title

Ok, so where have I been lately? What have I been up to exactly? Why am I not orkutting and chatting these days? Nothing serious, really, just feeling sorry for myself and stuff like that. I have also neglected my studies, my family, my friends and my online contacts and myself. So, I am not going to apologize for all that because in the end I had a very good reason for all this:

I was feeling sorry for myself



Now what’s odd is that I have so many ideas racing and shouting in my mind and I need to get them out of my system, but I feel stuck, blocked, silent.

Of course I know I will need to snap out of this, slap myself and to just say: I don’t even care. I also need to socialize less since I have been overwhelmed with this terrible feeling of low self esteem. I have been feeling very sorry for things that I did unintentionally and for which people are considering me that I'm BAD. I know I'm bad to an extent. I agree. Everyone are.

So what a better cure than NOT going out, NOT chatting and focusing more on reading, sleeping, eating, blogging and perhaps… studying? Well, frankly I’d do anything to free myself from this shit! I really don’t need this. So let’s start the snapping out process. AND I will start with the easiest thing on my list: scribbling this shit over here.

1 comment:

Geets said...

well... i stumbled on to your blog.. and glad i did... doing a good job there lady!!

get any thing of your system but don't stop writing!! :)