Friday, August 8, 2008

Time to talk....

Dear pimples,

Please stop visiting my face,

I seriously don't understand you all. You need to decide, once and for all, how exactly you plan to proceed. You've already came far too many times over the course of the past few years, forcing me to stay indoors against my very nature, in order to cradle the pile of dead skin you nonchalantly shower down making my skin colorless and back and damn so painful, and I can't afford to lose anymore skin to your unreasonable whims.

I will not tolerate 'But I can't help protruding!' as an excuse any longer. I suggest you take the time to think this over and then act accordingly. It is up to you whether you choose to consider this a warning or a threat. Suffice to say, that I will no longer be showing any leniency. You do not want to suffer the consequences should I wake up one day, happen to glance in the mirror, and decide that I am fed up with the attitude you have been giving me. Remember, I can always go to some dermatologist and remove you!

Keep that in mind.

Yours,
The Fed Up Proprietress

5 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

scary :P :P

Naaz Farheen Rahman said...

buwahaha :P with this image of mine right this moment, I can do certainly well in Night Shyamalan's movies :P

The New Age Superhero said...

his characters are almost ahem.. inexistent.. you can try auditioning for stephen king movies though [if anyone is still making them i.e] :P

Naaz Farheen Rahman said...

stephen king! would love to :D I can really play well the character of ralph roberts (okay, she version of him in my case):P from insomnia. The reason- as I'm already suffering from the same delusional condition and somehow I can see things which others cant- invisible-things :P; added to this, my glamorous looks would definitely work like a charm :P
It will be a super duper hit! :P

The New Age Superhero said...

i just started reading insomnia 2 days back.. just read the first 10 pages.. so i'll comment on this in a few days :)