Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I hate myself

If I could become two persons right now, so that Pissed Off Naaz beat up Procrastinator Idiot Stupid Lazy Naaz, then believe me I would.

I would love to sit me down and give me a piece of my [other] mind, while of course dispersing the talking-to with quite a bit of obscenities. And the thing is, I'd deserve it. I'd deserve MORE.

For almost TWO MONTHS now, I've known about a PhD entrance test cum scholarship that I would like to apply for, and all this time, I didn't check up the dates. Its more than a week that I'm still feeling bad about it.

Man I am the loser of the century.

AND LOOK. I'm writing a damn BLOG POST!!!

Will I ever learn?

I DOUBT IT.

And so the race against time continues...

3 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

chill maar re.. ntn is lost.. trust me on this :)

Esfand` said...

hey .... writting a blog is actually not that bad! :(

The thing is ..I am not even doing this ... and now I am kinda afraid of it ... yea.. too much to write about... to much to think .. .so many thoughts, but i guess I will break the silence ... start from one by one ...

and believe me ...you are not the looser of the century or anything like that !

you know what ... I feel like going to tibet... want to become a monk ... buddhist monk... no no ..Zen monk!

hey... hold on in there !
you have a long long way to go!
I know ...I have faith in u! and I have fait in very few people to be honest ! but yea...I saw that spark .... dont let me down girl!

Reza Mahani said...

You are aware that lots of people share these feelings, right? If you look for the answer long enough, you will find it :)