Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Am so over it

I've been out of the social circle lately. I don't answer my phone much, I don't answer my messages, I hide from people, I'm not attending any social gathering or parties and I change into my pyjamas as soon as I get home from college, to make sure no one would dare bother me and suggest something preposterous, like me leaving the sanctuary of my net world I have buried myself alive in. Then what the hell am I doing? Studying? eh, you must be kidding! I'm on writing spree these days. Am writing diaries all the day long and know what this is the 3rd blog post of the day!

Why am I doing this? I have the slightest bit of explanation. Am over with it. Over with everyone and everything. Its not that am being too much self centered, but the very fact that I have lost the charm, charm in living you can say. Its been more than 7 years now that I went through the same phase. I remember, back then when no one use to talk to me, books were my best friends, I used to miss out on an entire night of sleep, staying up until 5:30 in the morning to finish my gorgeous books irrespective of mum yelling on my back to sleep (needless to mention the migraine that used to followe that stupid, stupid night of reading and not even to mention that was the sole reason why I always always use to land up in hospital).

Books- my bestest friends (:D) what can I say? (seems as if am writing a testimonial) I'm so paranoid about books, that I won't even share the name of the book, in case someone goes out and buys next part before I've had the chance to hunt all over town for it. I will develop a hernia and then proceed to have a cow if I am finished with part 1 and don't have next part anywhere in the near vicinity. I kid you not. I feel very strongly about this.

No comments: