Sunday, March 16, 2008

Need a break!






I'm totally done explaining people what I am and what I am not. What I did and what I did'nt.
What compelled me to speak out and what I fear would befall if I speak now. It really sounds pathetic now that people out there are thinking that am deriving pleasure out of it! And getting irritated. Irritated? ahan! yeah!! I am irritated explaining you all my plight because you all are misunderstanding. Why don't you all understand that every individual is different and unique. The way I perceive things, you might not perceive things the same way- plainly, because am not YOU! Not even like SHE/HE! And I just cant be like anyone else! If you hate me for am not what you want me to be or for what am not doing which you expect me to do, then simply HATE me!

Even now you don't understand? Well,
I'm what I'll be trying to figure out for the rest of my life. Not your business? yeah I know, Um.. I'm what I want you to believe. Most people like me, if you go with the herd, you might find me adorable, simply because I'm VERY ordinary. I have my own individuality and this is the way I am. I cant be you and I don't want you to be like me.


Well, anyways, I seriously need a break, I guess.
This is my last post of the month, or better still till I'm very much okay.
See you all later.

No comments: