Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Silliness

Bugs Bunny once said, "Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive."


That rabbit knows what he's talking about.

Sure, it's hard to remind yourself of this sometimes, with all the depression you see around you and the horror your hear on the news, but you HAVE to find it in you to take it easy, otherwise the ride will only ever get bumpier. And there are enough potholes in the road to start off with, so there you go. And thats what I am actively trying to do lately.

I am the Queen of Silliness (ask those who know me better). I can amuse myself while lying on the floor of my room, staring at the ceiling fan (go round and round, round and round, round and round...). I like to test how long I can keep jumping from one bed to its sister bed before falling and twisting an ankle. I love, still, building fortresses with bed covers and pillows and cushions, then hiding inside with a book and flashlight. And of course, producing strang, scary noises that are aimed at scaring the hell out of my brother in the next room. hahaa

And hey! its not just me! To note it up about the conversation I had with one of my friend Srini on how silly things we talk and do just to ward off our tensions.

naaz: lets have vodka ek ek peg... bhuladenge saare dukhon ko
srini: okay, I have scotch n bacardi also...mere partner ka he...
srini: aur khatam karke paani bhar denge
naaz: lol... toh laooo....fullltooosssh peeenge
srini: heres for u
cheers
bottoms up karte he
burrrrrrrr...do do window kaha se agaye
aikkk
do do naaz are wahh
ha ha
aiiikkkkkkkkkkkk
phir se do do
loag kehte hee me sharaaabiii hunn
nasha sharab me hota tho nachti bootlle
naaz: bahut pee liye re tu....ab bus...mujhe de
srini: hai...thoda pina
khatam matt karnaa
aikkkkk
oyeee
u passed out kya

I admit it! That way way silly.
And I am adamant about refusing to grow up.


I strongly prescribe the silly doses described above. Translation: "go nuts and do it with style". The fact remains that, the crazier you act, the saner you will remain. It has been tried and tested and take it from me, everyone likes a crazy person.

"The......wipers on the bus go swish swish swish, swish swish swish, swish swish swish...The wipers on the bus go swish swish swish, ALL DAY LONG!!!!!" And my car's wipers go swish, zingg, _____, swing___ (stucked)! Ah! 'cause they aren't working properly! This reminds me to give my car for servicing. Will give it tomorrow. yeah

No comments: