Thursday, March 20, 2008

SOS



It's back. It's so completely back. This is VERY BAD. Very very bad.


The insomnia is back - has been for THREE DAYS now. It is 4:47 in the morning and I am WIDE AWAKE. Last night I passed out at 4:45 I think.

The night before that, I did'nt sleep at all as I was traveling back home in an idiotic cumbersome bus. And both times, I'm wide awake 3 hours later.
NOW, instead, it's almost 5, there's no hope or salvation in sight, and I am SO gonna pay for this tomorrow.

I'm like the living dead. When I'm not being unnaturally hyper, that is.


My mind has been racing for three days now. And I lost the brakes that will make it stop and park on the side for a while so I can recharge my batteries.

What to do, what to do, what to do????


If I don't get some relief soon, my plan is to just run as fast as I can straight into the wall, head first. I'm thinking, the impact will probably knock me out, and I'll sink, unconscious, to the floor, and indulge in a deep and undisturbed sleep.


Good idea, no?


Yes, yes. Good idea.

3 comments:

Tintin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tintin said...

Or may be instead of banging the wall you would end up in a distant harry potter land :) nw tat wld be fun aintit :D

Naaz Farheen Rahman said...

good idea tintin! :D