Friday, May 2, 2008

You missed me, didn't you?

Seemingly, some people miss me when I disappear and decide I don't feel like blogging anymore. Which baffles me. I rarely have anything productive to say. This just goes to show that you're all as bored as I am and are in need of some online entertainment. Oh well, I'm always ready to ramble, talk to myself, and run circles around the most mundane of subjects.

So what's been happening? Let's recap:

a) Am done with my theory papers. Final practicals are due 2 weeks. Uh! long time to go from now.

b)I went out every night for 3 nights in a row. EVERY NIGHT. I partied up such a storm (you gotta learn my sarcasm to understand that, LOL), people would be fooled into believing I actually had a booming social life. I am now recovering by watching around four movies a day!! Yesterday, I watched FOUR movies in a row..haha!! curse my patience ! lol. Okay, so you must be wondering what all movies I watched..krazzy 4, Tashan, Parzania, National Treasure 2! buwahahaaa

c) My mom's birthday came and went. Oh! it was yesterday and she loved her present. I gifted her a cell phone from my saved piggie bank :)

d) I sometimes feel keyed up to things happening in my life, at times I feel so happy, so happy that I can't really define down, the other times I feel as if nothing is going to be right. All these mixed emotions later put me to blank state.

e) My father has always said to me, all my life, that the secret to happiness, the secret to a fulfilling life, to a good life, is contentment. To be content with what you have. To be satisfied. Ambition is admirable, of course. Dreaming is a must, for sure. But be content with your lot in life as well, and be thankful. I am thankful, I AM I AM. But I can't seem to reach that sense of contentment. I'm always yearning for more, I always want SO MUCH MORE. Will that wanting ever be truly fulfilled? Truly put to rest?

No comments: