Sunday, May 25, 2008

Am sick

Am SICK again!! Again!?!?!

Hell! Whats wrong with me?

I curse myself for this. It is really a terrible thing to fall sick, especially during vacations!

I would really appreciate a new body right now. A new nose and throat was what I thought of having once, it is better to get a whole new body once for all. Am I not gona get any discount for that? eh? This one has been worn out! Seriously! I cant hold myself sniffing and sneezing, rolling up my tongue to scratch my sorey throat and palate. Ouch! my aching soul, the feverish chills!! (And, why am I typing so many exclamations today? ergh!)

The day however started well, as I went for shopping today. Oh no! not the girly shopping phuleaaseee?!? That was supposedly a footpath book shopping. LOL! confused? Anyway, I bought bunch of 3 books. Don't ask me what books, because you surely wouldn't like it. Ah! academic books! huh!

Thanks to the books I shopped today, I'm somehow trying to subside my mind. But this isn't working after all; I can't BREATH when I sit in any position and all this while I have drenched my lovely books by spraying snot all over them!

I hate it!

No comments: