Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Love Egg Song!

This is amazingly and the most disturbingly catchy song ever!! :D ahahaha

"wiggle jiggle"
"Ooodle DoOdle"
"Crack, Crack, Crack"

I can't stop myself singing :P

I know am weird. Now, what could have possibly went wrong with my head that I typed 'Egg' on You Tube search? eh? LOL. Luckily enough, I found this song... Oh My God! its soO cute :D

I have super duper brilliant idea. Instead of that boring NECC add "sunday ho ya monday roz khao ande" they can AIR this video. :D

3 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

I'M AN EGG FREAK! i swear i can kill for an egg.. in fact, i'm of the strict belief that an egg is a divine gift to mankind and when i become God (which shall be someday soon).. eggs shall be distributed as prasad/offering from me, the God after my aarti.. on my murti, an egg shall be placed in my hand so basically:

an egg: me :: a modak : ganpati

:P

Naaz Farheen Rahman said...

hahaa brick!!
good for you but not good for hens :P... woaaW! now, this sounds like someday you gona wipe off all da eggs n 'murgis' from this planet :P

The New Age Superhero said...

why not good for hens? they'll be mating more yaa.. they'll have more fun... i will of cors allow some eggs to hatch too.. so that the new-borns can serve me in future..

i'm making life wonderful for everyone yaa :P