Friday, June 6, 2008

I am right here!



Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Been kind of busy. But well, the less I blog the more things I feel I need to blog about!

I was wondering about how carried we humans are. I mean, you know how sometimes you are in a situation and someone says or does something and you say something like " i CANT BELIEVE HE/SHE DID THAT?" or " If I was in her place I would never DO THAT?"And we tend to get a bit judgmental when we compare ourselves to others and we get carried away with our judgments not realizing that they are nothing but false accusations we base on our reference to ourselves and our experiences.

We have to realize that we are all different. Not even two people in this WHOLE world are exactly the same. We might agree more with some people, disagree with others, want to avoid a few because they GET ON YOUR NERVES! LOL, technically right!

BUT we also might find a lot in common with someone and when we do meet that person we feel is our "LONG LOST TWIN". We tend to assume they are like us in every way. When in reality they are THEM and YOU are YOU.

Not ONE person is like you in EVERY single way and knowing that we should ACCEPT that different people react differently and ACCEPT people for who they are instead of trying to turn them into YOU!

And just because someone doesn't react like you doesn't mean they are wrong. Doesn't even mean you are wrong! It just means you are different. Umm, different yet normal!

And speaking of normal. Well, what is normal ? A normal reaction? I feel that there is no such thing as "normal". The definition of normal nowadays is what is COMMON and as soon as someone decides to go against the tide or be unique or original, they are seen as abnormal or weird! Oh wait, I didn't end yet! plus being NORMAL IS OVERRATED!!! Boooo!!

I'd rather be SPECIAL, not the special that is thrown in mental hospitals though LOL

Anyway, the point is. Each person is different and expresses themselves differently. A poet could write a poem, a singer could sing a song, a painter could paint you a portrait, but just because they are talented and have the gift of expressing themselves in better ways, doesn't make their love stronger or deeper or more real!!

PS: There is no correlation to be drawn between the picture and the blog. LOL! I have just kept that one 'cause I found it good to look at. :P

2 comments:

Punvati said...

Oh.. oh perfect.. ur definition of normal tht is... smth tells me u might like to read this one... its what i call the normal theory.. enjoy :)
normal theory

Naaz Farheen Rahman said...

thanks diya:)
that was a remarkable post, seriously...
i mean, the things what i usually think of, i found them there...
thanks for sharing it