Thursday, June 26, 2008

Muffled Screamssss


Am very much frustrated today for no obvious reason. It is one of those days when you just feel like you want to EXPLODE!

Sometimes. Just sometimes. Not all the times, I feel the urge to SCREAM!!
I feel this is the best way to let out all the stress, anger and accumulated feelings that have been bottled up inside of you for so long!

A scream for each time I smiled and nodded my head when someone cuts in front of my car in a traffic jam!

For every time I felt disrespected or mistreated and just didn't speak up.

For all those disappointing moments in my life.

A Scream of REgret, Anger, Frustration, STRESS!

For all those times I felt disappointed!

For all the times I felt USED!!

Scream till my vocal cords can scream no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaahhhhhhh
SO LOUD that my ear drums feel like they are going to burst!

SREAM for soo long...
let all these negative feelings out of my system..
till suddenly I'm surrounded by a peaceful sense of serenity....
a feeling of safety...
all i hear is the sound of nothingness....
nothing but a LOUD SILENCE...

I know, in reality its kind of inappropriate to scream like that or I'll be officially seen as a psychopath! Just pass me a pillow it will do for now!!! ARGH?!!!

2 comments:

Punvati said...

Sweetie.. join the club... As for me, i just want a punching bag around me ALL the time nowadays... yes am a fellow psychopath...
Sigh...

Naaz Farheen Rahman said...

am in this club
hey, know what?
i feel good to be a psychopath...teehee:D